Thursday, October 23, 2008

35 Miracles Happened Tuesday

35 Babies Save on Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity

The Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity was a huge success yesterday with 35 babies saved that we know of and two girls coming to Christ. We know that it is because of all of you and your willingness to allow God to use you that this is possible. While we know about 35 babies saved, I am sure there are many more we don't know about.

I know that many of you faced persecution for standing up for the babies and God will bless you for your courage. What is important for you to remember is that you were not alone even if you felt like your were. Over 200,000 students were with you around the world in 25 countries take the same stand yesterday is solidarity.

I felt the best way to tell you about the day was to allow your words to speak about the event. Here are just a few testimonies I have received from yesterday, and there are hundreds more.

“I attend a Baptist college so I knew I wouldn't get much of a chance to spread the word so after my last class I went down to the mall and was there for about 20 minutes before a group of teenage girls walked up to me and asked what I was doing. I handed them a paper and one started to cry. I took off the tape and asked what was wrong. I found out that 2 of those girls had just set up an appointment for an abortion. We sat and talked for almost an hour; it was clear that God was at work. Not only did these girls cancel the appointment but I had the privilege to lead them to the Lord.”

"I'm speechless! I saved a baby today! Without even saying a word! Praise the Lord for His hand is upon us and our harvest shall be bountiful"

“ I was surprised as to how much I prayed; I have never prayed that much in school, ever. There were originally five people doing it this morning and by the end of the day it doubled. I was super happy. You never know how many people are affected by the things you do.”

“There was another woman considering abortion, so again I broke my silence and had a 15 minute tear-session/convo with her and she too opted for adoption! I'm so far beyond ecstatic and I am yet again radically affected by this!”

"Today was great!You could walk down the wall at school and see red tape everywhere. Very few people stayed silent it is hard not to talk for a day but having tape over your mouth helps. I had so many people come up and ask what the tape was about. I showed them my badge. I cant wait for next year. This day means a lot to me. I got pregnant when I was 15 and people told me I was ruining my life and I should just abort him. I didn't and I couldn't be happier. I've gotten my GED am In college and have gotten a job offer for when I grad. I'm proof that you can make it no matter your age and I want everyone to know."

"When I got back to class, I stayed silent- lunch was crazy, my white board got a lot of good use. I brought about 15 people who were wondering about what I was doing to one area and told them about it. After a heated debate with a fellow student, about 13 of them changed their views on abortion. Next year I'm going to hold a part-year club and it will be the most successful year of Silent-Day for me and for that school"

"I was brutally picked on today, but I don't care, I'll do it again next year. Children will live and that's what I care about! I broke my silence today for a girl, she not only opted for adoption but talked another girl into opting the same way!"

Like I said these are just a few of the amazing stories I have received so far and they keep pouring in.

We need your Pictures and Stories

We would love to have all the pictures you took during the Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity. Please go to www.silentday.org and upload them along with your stories. You can also e-mail the to iamsilent@standtrue.com. If you good high res pics we would love to have them for a calendar and poster we are going to make.

Support The Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity

Has the Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity been a blessing to you? Have you seen the amount of good that has come from this event over the past 5 years? Do you believe in this event and Stand True (the ministry that puts it on every year)?

If so, we would ask you to please consider helping to support this event with a donation. It takes a lot of time and money to make this amazing, pro-life, witnessing, opportunity happen. I know most of you are students and don't have a lot of money. Most of you will spend at least $5 on a value meal or some kind of fancy latte between now and the event. Would you consider skipping that meal or coffee to help the Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity?

Here are four ways to donate:

1) Send a PayPal donation to store@standtrue.com

2) Go to www.silentday.org and click on the donate button

3) Call the office at 937.339.5648 and make a credit card donation

4) Send a check to Stand True - PO Box 890 - Troy, OH 45373

For Christ I stand,

Bryan Kemper - bryankemper@standtrue.com

Founder - Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity

No comments: